Road marking with cold mortar
Is recommended in urban areas, specifically for transversal or special markings.
Imported from France, the product is applied in 1-1,5mm layers and is the product with the highest average lifespan.
Considering the fact that markings in cold mortar have a warranty of 30 month (given good quality asphalt) it can be concluded that they are advantageous from both an economical as well as a functional perspective.
- Mortar is ideal for use in urban settings: pedestrian crossings, various road markings, etc.
- Anti-skid properties (B2), no load adjustment
- Intense white color (luminosity > 0,40 throughout its entire lifespan)
- Excellent durability: 48 month
- High resistance to wear
- Easy to apply
It’s highly appreciated due to:
- Good quality/price ratio
- Good coverage
- Quick to dry
The paint is prepared in advance, diluted at a temperature < 5°C
- Manual: roll, brush or paint-gun
- Mechanical: pneumatic or airless
- Diluted within a 3% concentration using Armoline diluents
- Dry product: 455 – 570g/m2
- Wet product: 650 – 800g/m2
- Solid product(micro beads): 230g/m2
To enhance the retro-reflection, we recommend the use of treated micro beads.
The drying time is approximately 8 minutes at 34°C and 27% humidity. Cleaning is done using a compatible solvent.
Storage and wrapping:
- Product: 25kg net (28kg gross) cans; 300kg net (320kg gross) cans;
- Micro beads: 25kg net sacks
- Solvent and diluent : 25l cans
- Delivery: on pallets, covered in plastic foil