Inflated with helium or air, these balloons are designed to prevent self-ignition or detonation and the power supply is automatically disconnected in case of an anomaly. They are trustworthy in any conditions: rain, extreme temperature and winds of up to 100 km/h . All parts and components are subject to the warranty and are in accordance with European standards.
Ease of Use
Baloanele airstar pot fi puse în funcţiune într-un timp foarte scurt (câteva minute), pot folosi surse de energie electrică autonomă (generatoare) şi nu este necesară utilizarea de cabluri electrice, care ar îngreuna utilizarea lor.
Airstar lighting balloons emit a light similar to daylight over a surface of up to 10.000 m2 (SIROCCO HMI – 4000W). The diffusing casing, combined in certain models with an integrated reflector, prevents any loss, giving the balloons great efficiency which ensures unparalleled working conditions for users.
- Fast installation time
- Wide coverage (illuminated surface)
- Ease of use
Baloanele de iluminat airstar oferă o vizibilitate pe 360°, fără umbre, ceea ce reprezintă punctul lor forte, în comparaţie cu reflectoarele a căror unghi de iluminare este mult mai restrâns. Lumina emisă de baloanele airstar nu orbeşte si nu deformează obiectele.
Airstar illuminating balloons offer 360° visibility, without shadows, which is one of their strong points as opposed to reflectors which have a much narrower lighting angle. The emitted light does not blind and it does not deform objects.
- Buildings, industrial/commercial/cultural spaces, monument restoration
- Roads, bridges, railroads and tunnels
- Standard work in buildings not connected to the power grid or only slightly illuminated
- Maintenance and repair work in train stations or airports. Airstar balloons are useful in both large and small enclosed spaces.
The advantages of nighttime work (when the legislation permits it):
- Diminishes the risks (reduced traffic);
- Enhances working conditions (the heat that builds up during the day dissipates during the night, the balloon’s light is not aggressive for the eyes, etc.);
- Shortens construction timetables by making it possible to work around the clock.
- Transportation accidents (aerial, naval or in traffic)
- Natural disasters (earthquakes, floods, avalanches, etc.)
Provides safety for various activities/locations:
- Customs, army, police
- Parking lots, halls, courtyards
- Cultural, artistic or sports events
Light and easy to install, airstar lighting balloons have a remarkable efficiency in first-aid situations, in the event of an accident or a calamity. They can be transported, installed and ready to function in a matter of minutes. Light, mobile and easy to handle, they enhance working conditions considerably and can be maneuvered along the whole scene of an accident if the damage is substantial.
There are numerous places where a classical illuminating system would be inefficient at the seaside, mountainside and even in the underground. Airstar lighting balloons are a viable solution in any situation, defying the competition, mobile and very resistant (winds of up to 100 km/h, rain, snow, etc.).
|Characteristics||Halogen 2.000W||HMI 1.200W||HTI 1.000W||TBT 500W|
|Diameter of the cast (cm)||110||110||110||70|
|Optimal height for use (m)||2,5-5||2,5-5||2,5-5||3|
|Internal pressure (mb)||3||3||3||4|
|Power voltage||220 V ca||220 V ca||220 V ca||24 V cc|
|Average lifespan (h)||1.000||800||8.000||300|
|Lighting efficiency (Lm/w)||25||92||80||36|
|Max. illuminated area (m2)||1.400||2.500||2.200||450|
|Max. illumination (under balloon) based on height (Lx)||261
|Max. lighting flux (Lm)||50.000||110.000||80.000||18.000|
|Theoretical color temperature (UK)||3.200||5.600||4.000||3.200|
|Global protection index||54||44||44||44|
|Noise level (dB)||60||60||60||60|
|Wind resistance (km/h)||100||100||100||40|
|Weight (kg)||8||17 (including ballast)||32 (including ballast)||7|